- Bridge, doors
- Heated windscreens
- Interiors (cruise ships)
Launches/yachts, cruise ships, tugs and vessels
Flat tempered glass: 3-19 mm
Cylindrical curved tempered glass: 3-10 mm
Flat tempered laminated glass: from 3 mm, chamber, 3 mm
Curved tempered laminated glass: from 3 mm, chamber, 3 mm
Tempered Glass Plus Visión for monitors
The thicknesses used are from 6 mm to 19 mm. Pontevedresa Industrial offers the possibility of laminating different thicknesses of glass and extending the range of colours with equivalents to other colour charts (Pantone, RAL, NCS and Vanceva).
Advantages of Lamidur® for this sector:
- Higher resistance to impact and to adverse weather conditions.
- Higher energy saving, reduced risk of water entry in the event of breakage.
- Higher safety: no detachment in the event of breakage.
- Available in several formats and sizes.
- Lamidur®, a special material that prevents water absorption, can be incorporated into this glass.
Compliance with international standards in this sector: ISO 614, ISO 1905, ISO 3903, ISO 21005, UNE-EN 1288:3
Colourless, tinted (green, grey, bronze), extra tinted (green, grey and bronze), solar control and low-emissivity, with 1,000 colour combinations, with screen printing (RAL, Vanceva, NCS or Pantone).